- When you place an order through the website you are currently using, you are considered to have accepted the pre-contractual information form and the distance sales agreement provided to you.
- Buyers are subject to the provisions of Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (Official Gazette: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws in force with respect to the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
- Shipping costs, which are expenses associated with the delivery of the product, will be paid by the buyers.
- Each purchased product will be delivered to the person and/or organization specified by the buyer at the address provided, within a legal period of 30 days, provided that it does not exceed this period. If the product is not delivered within this period, the buyers have the right to terminate the contract.
- The purchased product must be delivered complete, in accordance with the specified characteristics in the order, and with any accompanying documents such as a warranty certificate or user manual, if applicable.
- In the event that it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must inform the buyer in writing within 3 days from the date of learning of this situation and refund the total price to the buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT PRICE IS NOT PAID:
- If the buyer does not pay the purchase price or cancels the payment in their bank records, the seller’s obligation to deliver the product ceases.
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARDS FOR PURCHASES:
- After the product has been delivered, if it is determined that the buyer’s payment was unlawfully made by unauthorized persons using their credit card and the purchase price is not paid to the seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the buyer must return the product to the seller within 3 days at the expense of the seller.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITH UNFORESEEN REASONS:
- In case of unforeseeable force majeure events that prevent the delivery of the product within the specified period, the situation will be notified to the buyer. The buyer can request the cancellation of the order, replacement of the product with a similar one, or postponement of the delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order and has made the payment in cash, the full amount will be refunded to the buyer within 14 days from the cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment with a credit card and cancels the order, the product price will be refunded to the bank within 14 days from the cancellation, but it may take 2-3 weeks for the bank to transfer it to the buyer’s account.
BUYER’S OBLIGATION TO INSPECT THE PRODUCT:
- The buyer must inspect the product or service subject to the contract before accepting it; they shall not accept products or services that are damaged, broken, or have torn packaging, or that have defects, from the shipping company. The received product or service is considered to be free of damage and in good condition. The buyer must take care of the product or service after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be exercised, the product or service must not be used. The invoice must also be returned with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery date to themselves or to the person/organization at the address specified by them, without assuming any legal or criminal liability, provided that they notify the SELLER through the contact information below:
COMPANY NAME: FORUM TAURİ LTD ŞTİ.
ADDRESS: Osmanaga Mh. Vişne Sk. Mercanlar Apt. No:50/6 Kat: 2 Kadıköy – Istanbul
- If the product is a service, the 14-day period begins from the date the contract was signed. The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for service contracts where the service has started with the consumer’s consent before the end of the withdrawal period.
- The expenses arising from the exercise of the right of withdrawal shall be borne by the SELLER.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the buyer must notify the SELLER in writing by registered mail, fax, or email within the 14-day period, and the product must not have been used within the scope of the provisions of the “Products for Which the Right of Withdrawal Cannot Be Exercised” regulated in this contract.
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- The invoice of the product delivered to a third party or the buyer, the return form, and the product to be returned must be complete and undamaged, along with its box, packaging, and standard accessories, if any.
- The SELLER is obliged to refund the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within a maximum of 10 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notification.
- If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a reason caused by the fault of the BUYER or if it becomes impossible to return the product, the BUYER is liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER to the extent of the fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or goods within the right of withdrawal period.
- If the limit amount of the campaign applied by the SELLER falls below due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the amount of the discount used in the campaign is canceled.
PRODUCTS FOR WHICH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL CANNOT BE EXERCISED:
- Products that are prepared according to the consumer’s requests or clearly personalized, undergarments, swimsuit bottoms, makeup products, disposable products, products that are at risk of rapid deterioration or have a possibility of expiration after delivery, products that are inappropriate for health and hygiene to be returned after being delivered by the BUYER if the packaging is opened, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature, except for those provided within the scope of subscription agreements, goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, instantly performed services in electronic environment or immediately delivered to the consumer, and sound or image recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording, and data storage devices, computer consumables, the return of which is not possible due to the Regulation in case the packaging is opened by the BUYER, are not subject to withdrawal. In addition, the use of the right of withdrawal for services provided before or after the training, such as any kind of training and educational activities given online or in person, seminars, courses, etc., is not possible according to the Regulation.
- For cosmetic and personal care products, underwear products, swimsuits, books, copyable software and programs, DVDs, VCDs, CDs, and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.) to be returned, their packaging must be unopened, untried, undamaged, and unused.
- No refunds are made for online or in-person education and training activities, seminars, courses, etc., due to the fact that information given before or after the training cannot be retrieved, and no fee refunds are made.
- Deposit fees are not refundable.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES:
- If the BUYER defaults in case of payment with a credit card, they accept, declare, and undertake that they will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and themselves, and be liable to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply to legal remedies; the BUYER may be liable to the bank for any expenses that may arise and the attorney’s fee, and in any case, the BUYER accepts that they will pay the damages and losses incurred by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY:
- By making a Bank Transfer or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) from our Garanti BBVA or Yapı Kredi Bank accounts (TL), you can make payments to any of them.
- You can use online payment or installment options for all types of credit cards on our website. In online payments, the payment will be processed from your credit card at the end of your order.
Cancellation Before Education in Educational Activities:
- The procedures that will be applied only in registrations including participation in courses, training, congresses, symposiums, conferences, and similar events:
- 30 days before the start of the event: 20% of the total fee,
- 29-15 days before: 30% of the total fee,
- 14-7 days before: 50% of the total fee will be deducted.
If there are 2 days or less remaining, regardless of the reason, no refund will be made.
In addition, the deposit amount paid is forfeited, and no fee refund is made.